77% of the world's population are mobile subscribers. That kind of reach is a marketer's dream.
We're bringing together the most talented experts in the region who've developed successful mobile marketing strategies to help you engage with customers and drive your business.
Our kick-off event of the season, The Digital Marketing Mixer: The Age of Mobile Marketing is an event you don't want to miss. Attending this event will help you gather insights and strategies you need to make the right choices and deliver the most value for your business.
Get a closer look at the many mobile marketing options available to strengthen your marketing communications and streamline your productivity. Learn how how mobile marketing technologies can improve your bottom line in no-pressure roundtable discussions with experts who have proven that it can.
Location: Room 160
1 - 1:15 p.m. - Welcome & Opening Remarks, Cathy von Birgelen, director, eMarketing Learning Center
1:15 - 1:30 p.m. - Keynote Address, Dan Bensur, Founder, MDot & Bensur Advertising
1:30 - 3:30 p.m. - Mobile Marketing Expert Presentations
3:45 - 5 p.m. - Roundtable Discussions
5 - 6:30 p.m. - Reception with cash bar in the North Point Lobby
Our Digital Marketing Mixer experts will cover mobile marketing topics that include:
- QR codes
- Mobile usability - responsive design
- Mobile websites
- Mobile applications
- Mobile search
- Mobile social campaigns
- Mobile forms design
- Common short code campaigns
- SMS - text alert campaigns
- Mobile advertising
Think mobile isn't important enough yet?
According to a recent report by Steadyrain, 2/3 of the American population are connected by mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets -- more than 230 million people.
- 94% of adults aged 18 - 44 own a cell phone and almost half of all mobile users own a smartphone.
- Email useage on mobile devices has gone up 30 percent in the past two years.
- 49% of mobile users email from their device in a given month.
- 52% of mobile users actively browse the internet on their device.
- In the 4th quarter of 2011, 4% of search clicks came from tablets and 6% came from smartphones.
- 39% of mobile users use their device to send text messages to businesses to get more info, discounts and updates.
- 34% of mobile users research products and compare prices on their phones at least once a month.
- 11% of smartphone owners shop directly from their mobile device.
$15 until 9/10/12. $20 on 9/11/12.
For more information call 814-898-6547, or send us an email.
Ben Franklin Technology Partners/CNP, an initiative of the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development and funded by the Ben Franklin Technology Development Authority, provides investment capital, operational assistance, and entrepreneurial support to emerging tech-based companies and small, existing manufacturers for the purpose of creating and retaining jobs in Pennsylvania. For more information, see http://www.cnp.benfranklin.org.
September 18, 2012
1:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Bayfront Convention Center
1 Sassafras Pier
Erie, Pa. 16507