DIY Google AdWords Grant Program for Nonprofits
Learn how nonprofits use search engine advertising to reach their connected audience
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a unique online marketing channel that promotes organizations by increasing their visibility in the search engine result pages through paid placement and natural ranking. The use of relevant keywords and phrases that visitors used to search is also significant with respect to SEM.
You will learn how to create a successful Google AdWords strategy that can generate real results for your organization. You will see the tools used in creating, maintaining and tracking SEM campaigns for popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
What will you learn:
- Search Engine
- 10/8/15- Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing – Erie Learn more »
- 10/8/15- Influence Marketing: Unleash the Power of Influencers – Erie Learn more »
- 10/22/15- Facebook Advertising and Audiences – Erie Learn more »
- 10/22/15- Successful Email Marketing Training – Erie Learn more »
- 11/19/15 - SEO Basics – Erie Learn more »
- 11/19/15- Getting Started with Google Analytics – Erie Learn more »
- 12/3/15- Getting Started with Webinar Marketing – Erie Learn more »