DIY Google AdWords Grant Program for Nonprofits
Learn how nonprofits use search engine advertising to reach their connected audience
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a unique online marketing channel that promotes organizations by increasing their visibility in the search engine result pages through paid placement and natural ranking. The use of relevant keywords and phrases that visitors used to search is also significant with respect to SEM.
You will learn how to create a successful Google AdWords strategy that can generate real results for your organization. You will see the tools used in creating, maintaining and tracking SEM campaigns for popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
What will you learn:
- Search Engine
- 9/17/14 - SEM IV: The State of Search Engine Marketing – Erie Learn more »
- 9/18/14 - Google AdWords Training – Erie Learn more »
- 9/24/14 - Twitter for PR & Marketing – Erie Learn more »
- 10/7/14 - Planning Your Holiday Online Advertising & Promotions – Erie Learn more »
- 10/22/14 - Influence Marketing: Developing a Plan to Execute – Erie Learn more »
- 10/23/14 - Digital Salon Night: Branding in the Digital Age – Erie Learn more »
- 11/12 & 13/14 - Google Analytics 101 & 201 – Erie Learn more »
- 11/19/14 - Digital Intensity & Google My Business – Erie Learn more »
- 2/15/15 - How to Produce a Product Video with Limited Resources – Erie Learn more »
- 2/15/15 - Creating & Promoting Your Branded YouTube Channel – Erie Learn more »