DIY Google AdWords Grant Program for Nonprofits
Learn how nonprofits use search engine advertising to reach their connected audience
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a unique online marketing channel that promotes organizations by increasing their visibility in the search engine result pages through paid placement and natural ranking. The use of relevant keywords and phrases that visitors used to search is also significant with respect to SEM.
You will learn how to create a successful Google AdWords strategy that can generate real results for your organization. You will see the tools used in creating, maintaining and tracking SEM campaigns for popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
What will you learn:
- Search Engine
- 2/16/17 - Create Motion Graphics Video – Erie Learn more »
- 2/23/17 - FREE LinkedIn for Manufacturers – Erie Learn more »
- 3/1/17 - FREE LinkedIn for Manufacturers – Clarion Learn more »
- 3/2/17 - FREE LinkedIn for Business Marketers – State College Learn more »
- 3/9/17 - Amazon Seller 101 – Erie Learn more »
- 3/24/17 - Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing – Erie Learn more »
- 3/30/17 - Facebook Advertising & Audiences – Erie Learn more »