DIY Google AdWords Grant Program for Nonprofits
Learn how nonprofits use search engine advertising to reach their connected audience
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a unique online marketing channel that promotes organizations by increasing their visibility in the search engine result pages through paid placement and natural ranking. The use of relevant keywords and phrases that visitors used to search is also significant with respect to SEM.
You will learn how to create a successful Google AdWords strategy that can generate real results for your organization. You will see the tools used in creating, maintaining and tracking SEM campaigns for popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
What will you learn:
- Search Engine
- 10/9/13 - LinkedIn for Sales & Marketing – Erie Learn more »
- 10/23/13- "New Business Realities You Must Know" Video Conference - Learn more »
- 10/24/13 - Paid Search Advertising: Beyond Pay-Per-Click – Erie Learn more »
- 10/31/13 - Successful Email Marketing Training – Erie Learn more »
- 11/14/13 - Intro to Adobe Photoshop for Print & Web – Erie Learn more »
- 11/21/13 - HTML Basics – Erie Learn more »
- 12/12/13 - Beginner Blogging & DIY Workshop – Erie Learn more »