DIY Google AdWords Grant Program for Nonprofits
Learn how nonprofits use search engine advertising to reach their connected audience
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a unique online marketing channel that promotes organizations by increasing their visibility in the search engine result pages through paid placement and natural ranking. The use of relevant keywords and phrases that visitors used to search is also significant with respect to SEM.
You will learn how to create a successful Google AdWords strategy that can generate real results for your organization. You will see the tools used in creating, maintaining and tracking SEM campaigns for popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
What will you learn:
- Search Engine
- 1/29/15 - Essentials in HTML & CSS for Web Development – Erie Learn more »
- 2/12/15 - Influence Marketing – Erie, Video conference: State College & Harrisburg Learn more »
- 2/12/15 - Twitter for PR & Marketing – Erie, Video conference: State College & Harrisburg Learn more »
- 3/26/15 - Big List Email Marketing – Learn more »
- 2/27/15- How to Produce a Product Video with Limited Resources – Erie Learn more »
- 2/27/15- Creating & Optimizing a Branded YouTube Channel – Erie Learn more »
- 3/26/15 - Great Lakes Digital Network: Blogging Your Way to Fun & Freedom – Erie Learn more »
- 5/13/15 - Getting Ready for Ecommerce – DuBois, PA Learn more »
- /21/15 - Ecommerce Day Forum – Erie Learn more »