DIY Google AdWords Grant Program for Nonprofits
Learn how nonprofits use search engine advertising to reach their connected audience
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a unique online marketing channel that promotes organizations by increasing their visibility in the search engine result pages through paid placement and natural ranking. The use of relevant keywords and phrases that visitors used to search is also significant with respect to SEM.
You will learn how to create a successful Google AdWords strategy that can generate real results for your organization. You will see the tools used in creating, maintaining and tracking SEM campaigns for popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
What will you learn:
- Search Engine
- 1/23/14 - Twitter for PR & Marketing – Erie Learn more »
- 2/05/14 - Digital Salon Night with Mike Esser – Erie Learn more »
- 2/20/14 - How to Produce a Video With Limited Resources – Erie Learn more »
- 2/26/14 - Beginner Twitter DIY Workshop – Erie Learn more »
- 3/26/14 - LinkedIn for Business – DuBois Learn more »
- 3/26/14 - Successful Email Marketing Training – DuBois Learn more »
- 3/27/14 - Paid Search: Beyond PPC – DuBois Learn more »
- 3/27/14 - SEO Training – DuBois Learn more »
- 3/26/14 & 3/27/14 - Digital Marketing Boot Camp – DuBois Learn more »